Friday, March 21, 2014

Product Review: Califia Farms Iced Coffee - Mocha

I love this brand of premade iced coffee, but this flavor was not my favorite. The cafe latte and double espresso varieties have a rich, strong coffee flavor. The mocha does not. It has a chocolately, sweet taste, more like a chocolate almond milk. They also make a caramel version, but I've only seen it in the individual size. 


Review: Califia Farms Iced Coffee - Mocha

First impressions:
 "Hmm... not what I was expecting"
Taste: Too sweet, you can't really taste the coffee
Texture: Similar to other almond milk iced coffees - thick and creamy.
Can you tell it's vegan? Yes. It tastes like chocolate milk with a vegan aftertaste.
Better than other vegan versions? No. I think the best mocha iced coffee is Almond Breeze.
Worth buying again? No, I would buy another flavor instead.
Overall: 3/5