Friday, February 14, 2014

Product Review: Califia Farms Iced Coffee - Cafe Latte


This has been my favorite brand of vegan premade iced coffee so far, so I was excited to try another flavor. The Cafe Latte is similar to the Double Espresso. Both have a strong coffee flavor, but this variety is a little less sweet. I liked the Double Espresso more, my boyfriend liked this one more. Both are fantastic. 


Review: Califia Farms Iced Coffee - Cafe Latte 

First impressions:
 "Mmm... this is good." "You can really taste the coffee."
Taste: Intense coffee flavor, not very sweet.
Texture: Thick and creamy like the other almond milk products.
Worth buying again? Definitely.
Better than non-vegan version? This tastes almost exactly like the pre-made Coffee Frappuccino from Starbucks. I don't think I would be able to tell the difference.
Better than other vegan versions? Absolutely. This is the best brand we have tried so far.
Overall: 5/5