Monday, November 16, 2020

Review: Tofurky Oven Roasted Deli Slices

Tofurky Oven Roasted Plant-Based Deli Slices

I tried Tofurky's hickory-smoked deli slices earlier this year and ended up craving it more than I expected. I tried their oven roasted deli slices next.

These were very similar to the hickory-smoked slices. I'd have to try them side-by-side to notice a difference.

Tofurky makes other flavors of vegan deli slices, but the oven roasted and hickory smoked are the ones I usually see in stores.

I've been eating these Tofurky slices the same way I used to make turkey sandwiches. I lightly cook them in a frying pan to warm them up, add mustard, and eat on a toasted hoagie roll. These would probably taste great on your favorite sandwich too!

Sandwich with Tofurky Oven Roasted Deli Slices

Water, vital wheat gluten, organic tofu (water, organic soybeans,magnesium chloride, calcium chloride), soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), expeller pressed canola oil, natural flavors, sea salt, contains less than 2% of onion, carrot, celery, garlic, leek, lemon juice concentrate, cornstarch, garbanzo bean flour, white bean flour, rosemary extract, calcium lactate, potassium chloride.

Tofurky Oven Roasted Plant-Based Deli Slices ingredients

Review: Tofurky Oven Roasted Plant-Based Deli Slices
Taste: Similar to turkey
Texture: Similar to processed turkey deli meat
Can you tell it's vegan? Maybe
Better than other vegan options? Yes
Worth buying again? Yes
Overall: 5/5