Monday, May 26, 2014

Product Review: Boca Original Chik'n Nuggets


Because of how much I liked Boca's Spicy Chik'n Patties, I tried their vegan chicken nuggets next. They were very similar to the patties, but the original breading is a little boring compared to the spicy. 


Just like the patties, these are ridiculously easy to prepare. They would be great for a quick snack or meal. 


Review: Boca Original Chik'n Veggie Nuggets

First impressions: "This is good."
Taste: Like the Boca Spicy Chik'n Patties, but a little boring without the spice. 
Texture: The inside texture reminds me of McDonald's chicken nuggets. 
Does it look like the picture on the box? Yes.
Can you tell it's vegan? No.
Worth buying again? Yes, I will probably always have these or the patties on hand for when I don't feel like cooking. 
Overall: 4.5 out of 5